Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas is coming

Well it's a busy time and I am currently fettling pots for my open studios, the Contemporary Craft Fair in Chester and also my week long stint at the Platform Gallery in December. As well as working on the Cop Lane Ark but that's another blog all on its own very soon.

The first show I have been to was the Winter Opening at Arteology in Colne showing work by local artists and a few from our studios. 



my boys

Cerise Ward


Joejoe Hesketh

Anna Tosney

Donald Holden
So get yourself down to http://www.arteology.co.uk/ for all your arty needs this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...