Thursday 26 February 2015

Sign up to my first Newsletter for shop discounts and special offers

So I am going to write my first ever newsletter due out next week
which you can sign up to at the bottom off my shop page here

In it there will be regular offers and also a chance to get discount codes for the shop for workshops, drawings and ceramics. The first one if you sign up will be for 5% off anything in my shop through Feb/March. 

'Angus' new in the shop

Bobby

Neville

I am hoping to give you first refusal on various new works and also priority bookings for workshops in the future so there are benefits for signing up :-)

I am also looking at maybe taking some of the drawings into greetings cards what do you think? yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...