Sunday 15 March 2015

Greetings cards in the shop now


So I took the plunge and went with a few test cards with a range of images. Steep learning curves all round when I spoke to Carl and Rog at the studios who have both said they are ok but lighten up the images next time before sending as the can appear darker. I am happy with most but Comfrey is really dark so I will redo some more of the hares at a later date. I need to see if these actually sell. I did sell 4 in the first hour again the same as the vases but its slowed a lot since ;-) 




Angus and Neville Longhorns 




 
Bramble and Todd fox


Leonora the Jersey 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...