Wednesday 23 January 2019

Studio Sale starting Saturday 26th Jan 2019

Gosh is it 2019 already eek. 

I have been neglectful haven't I well lots have happened
and shows were had so I'll recap soon 
but my annual Studio Sale will be happening over the next 2 weeks
to shift old stock, prototypes and work that may just not of worked
so I get some space  back to play with whales and other new ideas
that I have swimming around my already crowded head!

So we are open I say we Karen Redmayne of Redcurrant Glass is having a sale too. 

Northern Fire 

26th January - 10th February 
Higherford Mill 
 Gisburn Road
Barrowford BB9 6JH

10am-4pm daily 

Come See









No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...