Sunday 23 December 2012

last show before Christmas

So its nearly here and I am doing a quick show Saturday and Sunday if you are looking for that elusive present at the Platform Gallery in Clitheroe.


Not sure about the Salmon pink buts its growing on me!








I am showing with some other fabulous artists namely Priscilla Jones and Dan Bridge and a photography called Jon Mitton who turns them into 3D pictures.

Priscilla Jones

Daniel Bridge

Jon Mitton



All it remains for me to say is have a lovely Christmas 
and see you in the New Year.

ps I am having a studio sale of works in January 18th-21st more to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...