Thursday 27 December 2012

Studio Sale



So after the excesses of Christmas are over I am hoping you all had a fabulous time with family and loved ones. 

My thoughts turn to the year ahead and what work needs to be done. 

I am trying to get organized before the schools work starts there is a couple of really fabulous projects coming up and I want to start work on some new ideas within my own work too. 

So with that in mind I am having a 

Studio Sale
Thursday - Sunday Jan 17th - 20th 2013


There are works in my studio that may not have seen the light of day for a very long time. Like my piece from the Onetree Exhibition 





Or my drawing work that went to Mecklingberg for an exhibition with fellow artists from Blackburn a few years ago. The dipped porcelain ceramics that accompanied them were sold in the exhibition in Germany. 

So I will try and document the works to be sold here and also let you know how it goes. 

The reason is space. I need to clear space for new work that may not be of the same vein so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...