Monday 16 November 2015

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog

I am sorry I haven't been feeling brill lately and voice is coming and going as we speak!

I have been making work but not really getting it out there maybe it is just lack of confidence I just don't know but I need to pull myself together to get things moving again. 

I have had my slab roller motorised and I am sat looking at it trying to get my mojo back for how I used to work before Arthur(itius) kicked in and then I am trying to create work with more character too in the animal sense but I am not sure as my confidence is at an all time low I think. Hey ho I will get it back soon when things stop going wrong *crosses fingers

So here's a few pieces I have been making these are at the Chapel Gallery in their 'Objects of Desire' exhibition on until 9th January 2016





Then these new and unfired pieces will be fired and shown be at 
Pendle Heritage Centre in 'A Winter's Tale' from 28th Nov 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...