Monday 25 July 2016

RHS Tatton Flower Show 2016

Well its over for another year and well to say it was hot is an understatement!



 New slab rolled porcelain bluebell vases 



New porcelain slab rolled swallow vases 


 Parian slip cast vases with the boys 





Animal heads 


Apparently Tarquin is going the wrong way down the tree for a tree creeper


Terry the Tawny Owl was on his forever home 


My new dog heads was received well though maybe I need a selection for display. I have a commission for two already so that should keep me busy for a while. Well once I get the right crutches. Yes I have torn my Achilles tendon again but this time in the other leg! I have been given a zimmer frame until they can order me special crutches and I am also in a plaster cast unlike last time. Oh I am a numpty! 

Anyway here's my favourite bits of the flowery bit. 


Garden Library by Kelly Brown in the Upright Gardens

Garden Library by Kelly Brown in the Upright Gardens 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...