Friday 25 May 2018

'Ne'er cast a clout' discount code 15% off Summer Madness

Hellloooo 

I am a bit neglectful aren't I but to make up for it there is a 15% discount
on products in my shop on my website 


so go take a look and maybe treat yourself. There are a few pieces sold already so I am making frantically as there's only 1 wren brooch left so be quick if your fancy treating yourself or getting early presents etc for your loved ones. You enter the code at the checkout and there's a reminder so don't worry if you forget.

Discount is only till midnight on the 1st of June though so you have a week of spending madness :-)

and I think if I have don't this right there should be a notification about how Blogger looks after your information if you follow me here. I have no clue about GPDR to be quite frank but any emails I keep are on Mailchimp on their secure servers and I have always asked permission to have them to send out information. If you don't want to carry on receiving info from me then please press unsubscribe when directed via the emails to be send out soon. 
There I hope that's covered it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...