Monday 25 March 2019

Sharks, whales and other fishes

So I have a few new pieces based on Sea life uploaded into my etsy shop. My laptop is still a bit dead so I am using etsy till I can get a new updated one to replace it and update and upgrade my webshop. 

So if there's any spelling forgive me I am on my ipad. Was looking at how to improve them last night whilst watching Blue Planet Live.

Watch this space or if you have any other suggestions let me know. Next on the list is a Mako and an octopus but will have to do some more research on that one.

link to shop

This is a pod of 5 humpbacks DM for more info scared of posting that one,

link to shop



link to shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...