Friday 24 May 2019

New in my Etsy shop

I am currently uploading work into my Etsy shop as my laptop has died after water damage and I can't access the back end of my website easily.
I can dispatch orders etc don't worry
but adding new products is seeming a bit more fiddly via my iPad.
This will be rectified very soon *crosses fingers

So with that in mind I am adding dog heads to Etsy and seeing how they are received.
Unfortunately I can't wrap hares securely enough that they can post as it is heart breaking
to receive a broken parcel so will try and find a better way to package those and hopefully
unloading more hares soon.
But dogs on the other hand are far more sturdy and will expect a bonio on their arrival!


Meanwhile 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...