Monday 27 September 2010

work rest and play at the Cymru Contemporary Craft Fair

Saturday was spent exhibiting at the Cymru Contemporary Craft Fair. The sun was out and there was a steady stream of people through till mid afternoon. Lots of lovely comments but not a lot of buyers unfortunately. It was a good show with some very good makers, Gwen Bainbridge, Lisa Edul, Nicola and Andy Cheers, Pricilla Jones, Mary Chappelhow and Catrin Mostyn Jones who was the organiser. Lots of hard work organising it all, stands looked good and bunting strung everywhere. Putting it down to experience, it was a fab weekend spent with really good friends and caught up with some old ones too so I actually enjoyed myself so can't be all bad. Even found a resturant that served me a lacto intolerant summer fruit pavlova and oh how I enjoyed it! With raspberry sorbet oh it was that delicious I nearly proposed! lol!

Next job is sorting out work to launch my Notonthehighstreet page this week. Camera and light box set up in the dining room to get some shots of my work to go on the website. So wish me luck as have never done this before. Will keep you updated on progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...