Sunday 3 October 2010

Playing with my sony alpha350


Have been playing with a light cube and some professional lighting today to take pictures of my new work for a couple of websites. I must say I am really impressed with my Sony alpha 350 this was taken with the white balance setting for tungsten lighting. I need to have a paper backdrop though as you can really see the creases. So this weeks job is to upload them on to my Notonthehighstreet page and some on the Green Galleries new website if I'm in time for that one. We shall see. Anyway new work silver and porcelain choker and some crochet and porcelain brooches for Christmas pressies anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...