Wednesday 15 June 2011

Potfest at the Palace

    

What a lovely show Potfest was at its new venue at Scone Palace on the outskirts of Perth.


Peacocks on the lawn too.


An added bonus was the staff at the palace kept bringing me beautiful flowers from the gardens.




And here are some stands of my drinking buddies....

Dylans mum Gwen Bainbridge


Stephen Kingsford
Ralph Jandrell  

And friends.
Unfortunately since getting back I have had an accident and am laid up at home not being able to do much and not allowed to do a lot of computer work as I have bashed my head on my sack barrow as I was unloading my car at a school. So after a trip to casualty I am sitting on the sofa feeling sorry for myself. Lots of work to do and I'm not allowed to do any of it boo. 


owah! is all I can say so I'll sign off till next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...