Sunday 14 August 2011

A tribute to a very lovely man



I heard the sad news on Friday lunchtime that Paul Connery had lost his fight against cancer and passed away that morning. He was without doubt a really lovely man who would always have a smile on his face and a cheeky quip or two about how life was treating him and his lovely wife Sharon. A couple who grasped life by the neck and enjoyed it all travelling and basically having fun wherever they went and I would talk to Sharon on facebook chat from all corners of the world. He will be deeply missed and my love goes out to Sharon and the family but on Friday we could not let it pass without a drink in the Bridge across from the studios the last place we were all together having a drink and a smile not letting any of lifes crap get us down.


To Paul....cheers my love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...