Monday 1 August 2011

Another fab adventure at Potfest in the Park

A wonderful weekend and I am still buzzing with ideas for new work, the lovely feedback from customers and the fab weather, enough so that I can't sleep so I thought I would put my time to good use and here we are. I have just downloads pictures from the Park from my camera so I thought I would share with you some of the competition pieces and my stand with new shelving though don't come anywhere near with a spirit level please now will you!




 



















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good pictures, Julie. Your Dandelion clock was a piece of technical wonder-ment by the way and looked great too. It was a really good show this year, great stuff. Didn't know you blogged, but hey I do now. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and well I just had to get a pic of yours it was fab and I loved the dog on it. We were lucky with the weather too.

    ReplyDelete

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...