Monday 2 January 2012

a lovely day out


Oh what a lovely weekend I have had, despite the weather, with good food, good company and today chasing a bit of blue sky at Bolton Abbey. It looked at one point to be a wash out as driving toward Skipton the blue was just out of reach but there was some as we explored the Abbey grounds.




Inspiring a little bit of drawing which is what I need to gather my thoughts for the new year.


Thinking I need to get back to work with a new vigour and get on top of work before launching a new line. My aim is by the beginning of Feb so watch this space. The good news is that I have been selected to exhibit at Potfest in the Park again so I am very pleased about that always a nervy time of year to find out if selected.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...