Thursday 8 August 2013

Quick update on those post show blues

Well I know it has over a week but I just can't seem to make anything of much value as I sit in my tidyish studio (it's been mopped!). I have started with hares and mixing the clay with porcelain and actually wedging I know wedging the clay together to see if I can get a more whiter base. Yes I am obsessed with white I know. But I think I may need to add some grog or try a different clay for that so back to the drawing board. My hares were so well received and having been sent some amazing emails over the past week I think I need to push myself into making more and being a little more braver. Here hoping cross those fingers for me. 

Timothy went off to his new home

Thomas found a new place too




No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...