Monday 23 December 2013

Harey Christmas from the Boys and me

So this is my last post for the year as I have knitting to do for that last minute pressie. Thank you for your support throughout the year read, liking, retweeting, sharing, comments, customers and much more. Its been a bit of a rollercoaster of a ride but I think the hares have it! 

Cuthbert, Hamish, Teasel or as he's now renamed Parsley O'Hare are off to their forever homes for Christmas. Mortimer, Colin, Isaac and Fritz are keeping Archie and Duncan the stags company over the Christmas period.

So the boys and I are here to wish you a very Harey Christmas 



and a harey New Year =:-)




See you on the on other side and have a safe, fun and festive season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...