Saturday 1 November 2014

Art Sale at the Fence Gate Inn, Fence, Burnley

So tomorrow I am setting up for my first Art Sale ever at a bar/brasserie/restaurant. 

I was approached by Kevin Berkins owner of the Fence Gate Inn to create something a little bit special 
for his refurbishment of the 
Fence Gate Inn pub/restaurant a few months ago and 
Fitzroy now resided over the bar surveying his manor so to speak. 


There is also a drawing of some hunting hounds and Duncan now sits proudly above the fireplace in the Restaurant area too. 

So tomorrow you are invited to come and say hello and have an exclusive preview of my new drawings and ceramics from noon to 5 pm in the function room off the bar area.


Framed by Richard Davis of Dysons Framers in Nelson 


and some very new ceramics too 




So hopefully see you there 
come and say hello, 
have a browse at your leisure 
and maybe purchase your very own piece of art 
or have something commissioned from me for your home.

Wheatley Lane Road
Fence
Burnley
Lancashire
BB12 9EE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshops dates for 2020

Julie Miles Ceramics Courses for 2020     So I am launching my new workshops at long last! So if you fancy having a go, being crea...