I promised a pic of Dyl helping me write my blog and as its his 3rd birthday so here goes
Well its been a packed week so far I have cast the first lot of forms which have helped me to make decisions on the new forms to be made this week.
I have made a selection of sloping sided forms which would be good for work I already produce and to cut and alter.
And I have been testing decals which we never had when I was at college! Very easy to produce to give a new slant on my decoration. I have tested some shop bought images to see how they would sit on the surface of both the parian and the HF porcelain I normally use. Hmmm lots of things to think about.